Saturday, December 25, 2004
Save the best for Last (MERI KURISMASU!)

First, a WARM & HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Haay.. This Christmas (and Christmas eve) has been sooo tiring! I've been very busy already when I woke up... I haven't even fixed my self when my lola and other relatives from our father's side came (well, it's already 9 am.. I woke up late.. ehehe..) I helped my mom to prepare ou handa for them.. Then yun, everyone in the house was so busy ('cept for our visitors).. Entertaining them, and preparing meal for them... But their visit made our Christmas lively and loud... Our typical pasko kasi doesn't have any family reunions, just dropping by then giving pamasko sa mga bata, some chit-chatting then that's it.. But today, they stayed a litter longer and we've been able to jam with our cousins! (YEAH!) I was so awed by how my cousin, John (who is 14 y.o.), sung NOYPI by Bamboo... I didn't know he has a nice voice! Grabe, dati nagtatatakbo lang siya, sobrang kulit,tapos ngaun nagbibinata na... Time really flies very fast, neh?

Yesterday naman, I was out of the house all day... I went together with my mom, lola Irene, tito Ponching and his son, Benedict, and kuya Egan to the mall. We bought some groceries and panghanda for the noche buena... Grabe! Nakakapagod! There's still a lot of people doing there Christmas shopping (just like us) even it's Christmas eve! Imagine, nakapila ko sa cashier sa grocery for about 45 mins or an hour, good thing may ka-text ako.. hehe..

But my Christmas is still great! Kahit pagod, happy pa rin... Kaso pagod na talaga ko.. Zzzz...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
design by: girliebits.