Tuesday, December 14, 2004
The Artist in Me.

5:45 am - i woke up and immediately ran out of the room to take a shower. Sh*t! I'm late again! Should have slept earlier...

While I was taking the shower, my mind is in a whirlpool. Thoughts of traffic and getting late in school, siksikan sa MRT, waiting in vain for the LRT and me not yet studying... Argggh! This is so terrible.. Ayan ang napapala ng di nag-aaral... haay...

I left the house at 6:25. Yes! There's still a chance that I won't be late for school.

Inside the fx taxi, I started reading my notes, then I felt like dozing off... ZZzzzz... Voila! Nasa EDSA na ko! Shocks! Ano ba yan?! Hindi pa ko nag-aaral!

So I started walking fast towards the MRT station, I made my way through the hundreds and thousands of people in the sidewalk (Why do they have to walk so slowly?) and finally, I made it and got to ride the first train na naabutan ko.

15 mins. travel.... LRT... same routine... 15 minutes... UN Ave. Station

Luckily, I didn't have to wait for the walk signal and I got to get to school On time (YES!)

Oh no... The exam is driving near... 10 secs... 9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..

Test papers were given and we started answering. When I saw the matching type, Oh no! origin of blah blah structure! My, my...

1 1/2 hrs later...

The exam is finished! Yes! Only 1 exam left. Chem lec exam..

Ano ba yan!? Babagsak ako...

**********

HUM II (ARTS)

We had a quiz on subject matter and identifying whether the work is realism, distortion or abstraction. This is going to be our last class under Ms. Bien (she's our funky, young and hip prof). Another prof will be handling us next year... Aww.. How sad..

I was so proud of myself. I got a fair score in my quiz (37.5/50), and it felt nice because I felt like I can interpret or see through paintings (or works of art) well.

It was the painting with the ship and waves that made me proud. (at least) everyone saw it as an abstract (not sure..) but I saw it as is, a realism, portraying such kind of situation. well, 'nuff of it.. I'm just so proud!

**********

I ended up not going to my PI 100 class, because I want to go home and do my 5 reaction papers for our Social Science II class (This one is Uber-... , hmp, wag na lang, baka may makabasa pa nito, sabihin pa nya kay sir! haha!)

**********

I just hope tomorrow would be better...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
design by: girliebits.