Tuesday, December 14, 2004
What a Day!

Oh my gulay (veggies)! This day is soooooo tiring! I just got home from our organization's (JMAUPM) fashion party, Sari-Sari. Well I did enjoy it but I wished they started earlier. (It's supposedly starting at 7 pm but it started at 9).

Before that, I have my Chemistry (ooohh.. My favorite! Xp) classes (lecture and laboratory). I wasn't able to attend the lecture because I woke up late! (Grabe! ang tamad ko!) But it was nice that our experiment in the lab turned out fine. We got the name of the amino acid of our 2 unknowns, although it was still very depressing for me because the results of my exam was Uber-bad!

After that I was planning to study for the big exam today (It's tuesday already!) but the procrastinator in me had overcome my entire being so I just joined my classmate in their bowling class. (But the heck! My score was even worse than my exam! XD)

And now, I'm still in front of the computer, it's 3 in the morning and I haven't studied yet for my exam at 8:30...

Oh my! I just have to ask lots of luck and again, pray to St. Jude...haay...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
design by: girliebits.