Sunday, December 05, 2004
Sleepless nights... (til morning)

5:00 am...

*rrrrriiiinnnngggg*

Usually, at 5 am we'd hear our alarm clocks (even in our cellphones) beeping, waking us up and telling us that a new day has come.

But for me, whenever there are no classes (just like now), I don't have to wait for the alarm... Why? Simple. Because I haven't sleep yet! Think I'm damn proud of staying up late?! Nah... This last 4 days I just stayed up late because I'm looking for the perfect template for my blog. And finally, (thank heavens) I found it... Although it's not my original layout, I'd still want to use it. And of course, I'd like to thank the designer of this template, MS. AMY, for doing such a nice design.. (I want to apologize coz I'm not able to give you comment on BLOGSKIN. I haven't validated my addy yet...)

Anyway, yesterday (12.4.04) was not so great. I got so glued onto my chair, infront of the computer, that I wasn't able to left the house earlier than expected. I was supposed to watch a concert of The UP Manila Chorale but due to my extreme laziness, I came late (the show started at 6 pm, I arrived at 7:15 pm) and worst what I have watched were the choir's last set of songs (particularly Christmas songs). But it's still worth the last 45 minutes of their performance...


So people, if I were you, next time I'll come on time, or much better, earlier.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
design by: girliebits.