Sunday, June 05, 2005
Disaster!

Getting up early in the morning has never been my best talent. And just this day, I came late for our supposedly 9 am-stage decorations-preparation at the PH lounge... But due to change of plans, my classmates haven't started on the decorations yet, so while the SC officers were having their meeting, the others and I we're busy chit chatting from suggestions for the decors, freebies for the freshies, etc..

I've gotten to talk with
Kris and I was surprised to know that she's having piano lessons at Yamaha, where I've been also having one. And that's not all, although I was able to read on her blog that her instructress was "scary", i didn't know that she was pertaining to Teacher Virgie, the same person who's teaching my kid sis Ruth. Funny, but I thought teacher Virgie is "gentle" on her students... only on her "younger" students lang pla... hehe.. scary.. good thing she's not my instructress... (peace Kris!^__^)

Actually my sked this day was a total disaster... I thought I could go to school early, but then I haven't.. I thought we would finish early but again, hindi pa rin... At eto ang masaklap, I was supposedly going to my best friend's house because my high school 'kada has a "get-together" c/o yours truly, but dahil nga sa hindi kami kagad natapos, hindi rin ako nakapunta... and what's worst? nagalit ata sila sa kin..
Guys, sorry.. hindi ko talaga sinasadya... Sana may next time pa...

After we've finished (not totally, kc kulang pa yung decors) working on the decors, nagpunta pa ko sa Rob Galleria. While we (
Ryan and I) were on our usual ride at the MRT, it started to rain, but only after I alight the train did I knew that it was really raining hard na sobrang hindi ko mate-take maglakad papuntang Galle... Pero dahil akala ko sobrang late na ko sa rehearsal namin for the recital the next day, sinuong ko ang pagkalakas-lakas na ulan at ang hindi ko inaasahang baha sa sidewalk (opo, sa sidewalk) ng Ortigas... Pagdating ko namn ng Galle, ay ang saya! BROWN OUT! Bwiset! Ayaw magpapasok.. Ang malas nga naman.. Buti na lang nagkaroon sandali ng ilaw kaya iyun, nakapasok din ako sa animo'y pila ng opening ng Harry Potter 3 (nyerks! Corny...) Pagdating ko sa Yamaha hindi na rin naman kami nagpractice.. hindi daw kasi stable yung dating ng electricity kaya ako, sobrang gigil na gigil dahil pagkatapos malabhan ng pantalon ko sa tubig ulan na may kasamang wiwi ng tao at daga at kung anu-ano pa, hindi rin kmi nakapagpractice! haay.. bad trip talaga...

Kaya ngayon, sobrang nilalamig pa rin ako.. SANA lang talaga, hindi ako magkasakit bukas...-_-






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
design by: girliebits.